We provide a holistic treatment for all the mental health problems, including the ones described below:
sleep disorders are the conditions wherein the individual has difficulty or is unable to sleep well.
It affects one’s sleep quality, duration, and amount of sleep which can disturb daily functioning and overall wellbeing. These also include abnormal behaviors in sleep like sleep talking, sleepwalking, etc. Many factors can contribute to sleep disorders like poor sleep habits, stress, mental health illness like anxiety and depression, alcohol consumptions, medications, etc.
Addiction (Substance abuse)
Usage of an excessive amount of alcohol, drugs (cannabis, marijuana), and other substances like cigarettes, tobacco in a way that negatively affects oneself and others. Common signs and symptoms of addiction are:
• Craving - having a strong desire or urge to drink.
• Inability to stop drinking or using drugs.
• Neglecting alternate pleasurable activities and pre-occupied with only and only
• Physical withdrawal symptoms after stopping consumption.
Stress is something that how an individual reacts or responds to a demanding situation, this can affect the person negatively.
Stress is a normal reaction to everyday pressures, but can become unhealthy when it upsets / hampers/ disturbs your day-to-day routine. Long-term stress or high levels of stress may lead to mental and physical health problems.Some of the common signs of stress are:
• Sleep disturbances
• Difficulty concentrating, relaxing, and making decisions
• Lack of confidence and irritability
• Muscle tension and pain
• Low energy
Anxiety is your body's natural response to stress. Anxiety is an emotion characterized by feelings of tension, nervousness, worried thoughts, and physical changes.
Anxiety is a feeling that comes and goes, but if your feelings of anxiety are persistent, extreme, last longer, and are interfering with your life, this is when you may have an anxiety disorder Common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders are:
• The feeling of fear, uneasiness, panic, or danger
• Not being able to stay calm and still
• Thinking about a problem over and over again
• Inability to concentrate
• Rapid heart palpitations, trembling, sweating, numbness, or tingling hands or feet
Depression is a common and serious medical illness that negatively affects how you feel, the way you think, and how you act.
It is characterized by a persistently sad mood, lack of energy, or loss of interest in activities. It can lead to a variety of emotional and physical problems that can affect an individual's daily functioning.Some of the common signs and symptoms of depression are:
• Persistent sad mood.
• Loss of interest or decreased energy.
• Feelings of excessive guilt or remorse
• Feelings of hopelessness, worthlessness, or helplessness.
• Thoughts of ending life or killing oneself.
• Sleep problems, loss of appetite, sexual problems.
• Lack of concentration and memory problems.
(OCD) is a mental illness in which a person has recurring or repeated unwanted thoughts (obsessions) or has an urge to do an act over and over again (compulsions) until they feel satisfied. Following are the common symptoms of OCD:
• Checking - repetitive checking of locks, light switches, or appliances
• Contamination - washing hands household utensils/clothes repetitively or cleaning oneself again and again
• Ordering or symmetry - Having an urge to keep things in order or the need to line up everything like books, clothes, and so on
• Ruminations and intrusive thoughts - repetitive thoughts that might be violent, sexual, blasphemous, or disturbing.
Sexual problems are very common in both genders, but often not reported by both the person suffering from it and neglected by the doctors as well.
Precisely because of the stigma attached. Common sexual problems are erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation in men, and lack of desire and anorgasmia in both genders. We at the center offer a holistic treatment for all forms of sexual problems which include medications, individual therapy, and couple therapy.
Psychosomatic disorder, Chronic headache, Migraine
Psychosomatic disorders are characterized by physical symptoms and bodily pain caused by psychological stress.
It is characterized by long-standing and fluctuating physical symptoms, which cannot be explained by any general medical condition. Even when there is no serious condition diagnosed the individual continuously seeks medical care.
• Constant worry about illness
• Chronic symptoms of chest pain, body aches, stomach upsets, burning sensations of limbs, headache, etc.
• Viewing normal physical sensations as a sign of severe physical illness or harmful.
• Repeatedly checking your body for abnormalities
• Frequent health care visits that don't relieve your concerns or that make them worse
In bipolar disorder, there is a shift between two mood extremes. One might have very high moods (called manic episodes) and very low moods (called depressive episodes).
The episodes (manic or depressive) last for weeks to months together. The illness is usually episodic with multiple episodes in a lifespan.
schizophrenia is a psychotic condition characterized by distortions of thinking, emotions, and perception which affects one’s behavior.
Common signs include undue suspicion, thoughts of being followed, persecuted by others, hearing voices not heard by others, aggressive behavior, self-absorbed behavior, etc.
Dementia is a problem of old age. Dementia is characterized by severe loss memory and other brain functions. Patients with dementia forget day to day things, they have poor attention, concentration, and often behave abnormally.